Personal Care Services Denver, Boulder, Thornton, CO
Sunnyslope Estates is a unique alternative to living at home. Private rooms, ample common area for activities and guests and a homey kitchen make Sunnyslope a place of comfort without the intimidation of a large commercial facility. We offer a full complement of services with 24-hour care.
What is personal care? At Sunnyslope Estate we offer a level of care not found in most assisted living environments. With a lower ratio of care givers to residents than other assisted living homes, Sunnyslope Estate offers a more hand on approach to your care.
Individual care plans are made for each resident that is based on individual needs. Unlike other assisted living environments there are no additional charges for the added attention.
Our trained and caring staff is always available to assist you in your Activities of Daily Living, without the distraction of additional chores, responsibilities and heavy caseloads.
When you are ready to explore assisted living for your self or a loved one, consider Sunnyslope Estate to meet your personal care needs.
Why Choose Us
- 24-hour full service assisted living care.
- Wide variety of snacks and liquids available all the time.
- 24 Hour Video Surveillance for safety and peace of mind.
- We offer the lowest resident to staff ratios of any assisted living home in the area.
- Professional in-home Physical, Occupational, Speech and Mental Health Therapy offered daily.
- Furnished or unfurnished rooms at no additional cost.
- Small homelike environment where you are not a number but a person.
- Well trained and caring staff with minimal turnover offering continuity of care.
- Beautiful outdoor areas and activities to encourage residents to take in the sun and fresh air.
- We prepare all of our home-cooked meals from scratch every day.
- Individual and group activities to keep an active mind.
- In-home On-Call Physicians available option.
- Weekly stretching and exercising groups multiple time a week.
- No upcharges for the level of care or additional care needs.
- A friendly and active community where friends are made.
- The small environment is ideal for easily confused and dementia residents.
- We encourage residents to be as independent as possible and continue to make life choices as they choose.
- Family environment.
- Space for private time.
- Close to parks, shopping, bus lines, trails.