Assisted Living Services Denver, Boulder, Thornton, CO
Sunnyslope Estate is a full service assisted living environment with the care and safety of a small home. Our care provider to resident ratios is one of the lowest in the Denver Metro area. This insures your loved one receives the attention they need to keep them safe and insuring all their care needs are met.
Basic services include:
- Laundry Service
- Meals, Snacks, Liquids
- Medication Management
- Safe Environment
Each resident receives additional services based on care needs.
Daily activities are offered that meet the interests of the residents. This is a family home environment where we all look out for each other. Friends are made and relationships are built at Sunnyslope Estate.
Our staff is well trained and attentive. At Sunnyslope Estate we do not overload our staff with too many residents to care for or tasks that take them away from meeting the needs of our residents.
Sunnyslope Estate is an all-inclusive home. That means that all residents receive the same level of care, regardless of their ability to pay. Fees are not increased as care needs increase. We have no hidden charges or level of care needs. We do not charge facility fees or move in fees that are common in other assisted living environments. We will help you make a budget to live on and ensure your ability to age in place without escalating care fees.
Make Sunnyslope Estate your next home for the best care and security you can get.
Why Choose Us
- 24-hour full service assisted living care.
- Wide variety of snacks and liquids available all the time.
- 24 Hour Video Surveillance for safety and peace of mind.
- We offer the lowest resident to staff ratios of any assisted living home in the area.
- Professional in-home Physical, Occupational, Speech and Mental Health Therapy offered daily.
- Furnished or unfurnished rooms at no additional cost.
- Small homelike environment where you are not a number but a person.
- Well trained and caring staff with minimal turnover offering continuity of care.
- Beautiful outdoor areas and activities to encourage residents to take in the sun and fresh air.
- We prepare all of our home-cooked meals from scratch every day.
- Individual and group activities to keep an active mind.
- In-home On-Call Physicians available option.
- Weekly stretching and exercising groups multiple time a week.
- No upcharges for the level of care or additional care needs.
- A friendly and active community where friends are made.
- The small environment is ideal for easily confused and dementia residents.
- We encourage residents to be as independent as possible and continue to make life choices as they choose.
- Family environment.
- Space for private time.
- Close to parks, shopping, bus lines, trails.