Sunnyslope Estates Personal Care & Assisted Living in Denver, Boulder, CO
Sunnyslope Estates is a unique alternative to living at home. Located in a peaceful Northglenn neighborhood, this private residence offers a home environment with the safety and peace of mind that a 24 hour care center can offer.Private rooms, ample common area for activities and guests and a homey kitchen make Sunnyslope a place of comfort without the intimidation of a large commercial facility.
For Assisted Living Services in Northglenn
Sunnyslope Estates provides assisted living and personal care services across Weld County, Boulder County, Adams County, Jefferson County, Denver County, Douglas County, Arapahoe County, Broomfield County, Thornton, Northglenn, Longmont, Erie, Broomfield, Denver, Westminster, Boulder, Firestone, Arvada, Aurora and Lakewood.
Home Health Care for people across Weld County, Boulder County, Adams County, Jefferson County, Denver County, Douglas County, Arapahoe County, Broomfield County, Thornton, Northglenn, Longmont, Erie, Broomfield, Denver, Westminster, Boulder, Firestone, Arvada, Aurora and Lakewood.
Why Choose Us
- 24-hour full service assisted living care.
- Wide variety of snacks and liquids available all the time.
- 24 Hour Video Surveillance for safety and peace of mind.
- We offer the lowest resident to staff ratios of any assisted living home in the area.
- Professional in-home Physical, Occupational, Speech and Mental Health Therapy offered daily.
- Furnished or unfurnished rooms at no additional cost.
- Small homelike environment where you are not a number but a person.
- Well trained and caring staff with minimal turnover offering continuity of care.
- Beautiful outdoor areas and activities to encourage residents to take in the sun and fresh air.
- We prepare all of our home-cooked meals from scratch every day.
- Individual and group activities to keep an active mind.
- In-home On-Call Physicians available option.
- Weekly stretching and exercising groups multiple time a week.
- No upcharges for the level of care or additional care needs.
- A friendly and active community where friends are made.
- The small environment is ideal for easily confused and dementia residents.
- We encourage residents to be as independent as possible and continue to make life choices as they choose.
- Family environment.
- Space for private time.
- Close to parks, shopping, bus lines, trails.